I keep seeing this going around, so if I post it, maybe it will stop showing up.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
2. What does your username mean?
I'm obsessed with the 1986 movie Labyrinth (30th anniversary next year
), I joined the year I was 17, and I'm a girl, so ta-da!
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Boring. Ugly. Insane.
4. Are you left or right handed?
I'm ambidextrous, but I write and draw with my right hand.
5. What was your first deviation?
This piece of garbage I drew on a piece of scrap paper when I was bored in class, and I'm referring to my shoddy skills as garbage, not the characters in the picture.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Chibi and kawaii style, I haven't touched in years because a lot of people told me it wasn't 'real' art, so I'm going to go back what I love doing and not care what other people think about the style.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Digital media, to have the skills to make people look like people, and not deformed mutants, would be amazing.
8. What was your first favorite?
This, page 49 of Roommates comic, this got me interested in the site, in this comic, and it's semi-related comic, Girls Next Door.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Mostly fan artwork of my favorite fandoms, as well as anything made for me. <3
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
I have some favorites, like
, but my absolute favorite is my best friend Lacey, aka
, she's made amazing Beetlejuice artwork, fabulous Beetlejuice fan-fictions, and is just an amazing woman all around, I am happy to call her my friend.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Oh cripes, probably
, I love her artwork, her comic Heartburn, her sense of humor, and her videos on youtube are epic.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
, this fine lady had stuck with me through some of the shittiest times in my life, she's always been around when I needed her, never judged me or pushed me away when I got a little crazy. She's an amazing person and she's done more for me than most people ever will.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencils, colored pencils, colored pens, markers, watercolor paint, oil paint, acrylic paints, crayons, pastels, charcoal, anything I can get my hands on and make a mess in the process.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Hmm, strangely enough, it's
's place. When I'm sitting next to her, watching her draw, playing Minecraft, or if I'm just sitting somewhere in her place, I feel so inspired. I'm not creepy, I swear! XD But her place was one of the first places I felt happy after my life went to hell, so I guess I have a weird connection with her...I'm so weird. =3=;
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Seeing this for the first time.
This was the first piece of artwork someone ever made for me and I started crying I was so overwhelmed. (It's a part of my still unfinished Beetlejuice fan-fiction. Someday, I will write and finish this bitch, I will!
So, your 15 now, DA? That means 15 punches! >
*15 punches later* Happy Birthday, you crazy, lovable site, you're 6 years away from being legal to drink. XD